Home News FOREIGN SCENE BOMBSHELL: President Trump Finally Comes For Hillary Clinton, Makes Explosive Annoucement
BOMBSHELL: President Trump Finally Comes For Hillary Clinton, Makes Explosive Annoucement
US President Donald Trump has announced plans to launch a full-blown investigation into possible voter fraud involving Hillary Clinton and others during last year’s election.
Trump said he plans on launching a “major investigation” that will focus on how illegal aliens and dead people were able to vote.
Trump would have won the popular vote by a landslide if non-citizens had been prevented from voting. According to Greg Phillips of VoteFraud.org, over three million votes were cast by illegal aliens during last year’s Presidential election.
A further 2 million dead people were found to be registered and “eligible” to vote according to a report by Pew Charitable Trusts.
President Trump has alleged that millions of “illegals” voted in the election, and that it was this group — anywhere from 3 to 5 million, he reportedly told a group of lawmakers this week — that handed the popular vote win to Hillary Clinton.
The President said that he will have the investigation look into the voting practices of “those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead.”
The announcement comes just one day after press secretary Sean Spicer got pelted with questions from the press in his daily press briefing about the personally held beliefs by the Commander in Chief about this allegation.
It resulted in a incredulous response from journalists covering the story; MSNBC’s Ari Melber took Spicer to task in a blistering rebuke, saying, “it makes no sense because it’s not supposed to make sense because it’s a conspiracy theory, but this is reality now. This is not alternative facts.”
Previous PostMore than 80000 tickets sold for Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko fight Next PostIraqi Cleric Threatens War If President Trump Dares Move US Embassy From Tel Aviv To Jerusalem
Jan 16, 2018