Check out some of the ten funniest and thought-provoking things ever to be said about sex.
Countless people have shared their experience with sex, description of sex and just their general thoughts about sex. Some of these words have been made into quotes that can be quite interesting.
Here are 10 awesome sex quotes that will cause you to pause and think, or laugh out loud.
1. “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”
― Woody Allen
2. “Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
3. “Good sex is like good bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.”
― Mae West
4. “The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.”
― Woody Allen
5. “In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again.”
― Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders
6. “Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
7. “Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place. The greatest pleasure isn’t sex, but the passion with which it is practiced. When the passion is intense, then sex joins in to complete the dance, but it is never the principal aim.”
― Paulo Coelho
8. “But when a woman decides to sleep with a man, there is no wall she will not scale, no fortress she will not destroy, no moral consideration she will not ignore at its very root: there is no God worth worrying about.”
― Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
9. “Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it.”
― Richard Feynman
10. “For women, the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time.”
― Isabel Allende, Of Love and Shadows